Thursday, April 4, 2013

¡Exprésate! - Day Seven

So at this point, we are mostly shooting on set. The video is in full production. I seem to recall being ill. Some stomach thing, something I ate without a doubt. Or I drank some water. It wasn't too bad I recall. I remember Marta and I burning CD's. A routine we would repeat countless times together in the coming months.
I literally have thousands of CD's from this entire project. Many of them I have yet to unwrap after ten years. I believe all of those are from the video shoots. I intend to open and view every CD for this blog.
I'm sure there are some hidden memories in there.

As I remember now, I had one Fuji S2 Pro and I rented a Nikon D1 as my back-up. It spent the entire time in the safe box in my hotel room. I remember it wasn't till after I was awarded the Spain leg of the project that I bought another Fuji S2 Pro as my back-up. It, too, spent it's life in hotel room safes.



Here are a few images from the video shoot as well as a group photo of the video crew.



Day Seven - Images by Don Couch

No comments:

Post a Comment